Thinking about your current debt and repayment structure - wouldn’t you like to better manage payments and debt? Have you thought about refinancing?
What does refinancing mean? Refinancing is a way of replacing your original mortgage with a new mortgage to obtain a better term and rate. There may be several reasons why you need to refinance, these may include:
- You are wanting a better rate with cashback
- Your life circumstances may have changed and you need to free-up cash
- You want to get the best deal you can
- You are not happy with your current provider
The benefits of refinancing may include:
- Saving money with a lower interest rate
- Improved cashflow – from making lower repayments
- Shorten the length of your loan term
- Lower Interest Rate: if your current home loan is coming off its fixed rate and your current interest rate is high then you’re at a great time to review your home loan options. This is where coming to a mortgage advisor can offer you different comparisons for other lender interest rates and advise you the best lender that would suit you.
- Consolidate any credit cards, finance cards, or any other debt into one loan at a lower interest rate. A single payment can make things a lot easier to manage.
- If you are up to your limit on your credit cards, finance cards and want to only make one loan repayment; look at refinancing these debts into a personal loan at a competitive interest rate
- Make a plan to get out of debt. Laying everything out on the table is helpful to see what you have and what is required to get your debt paid off earlier.
There is a lot to think about when thinking about refinancing. Who is going to offer you the best deal? i.e. that means going to multiple lending agencies to see who could offer you that best deal. Do you have the time to do this?
This is where a financial adviser can help. A financial adviser discusses your situation with you and then looks for the best deal advising you every step of the way. The biggest bonus is – this service is FREE!
Look for a qualified advisor who has the skills to review and assess what is best and can attend your request in your home at a time that is convenient to you or any other venue suitable to you.
At Stephanie Murray Mortgages we can look at your overall situation and find solutions for you. Even if that does mean staying with your existing bank. We are available at a time and place that suit you for a free no obligation chat. Contact Us Today
This information is general information only and must not be relied upon as legal advice. A disclosure statement is available here.